Monday, May 12, 2014

First Day Down!

Today was a long one. We have been up for almost 36 hours with about 2 hours of sleep. My ankles are still swollen from the flight and we have had sunshine, rain and sleet all in a 30 minute period at one point. In that way, Paris feels just like home! The city is gorgeous though! The district we are in, The Marais, is a very vibrant neighborhood with many insteresting shops and resturants. We are right across from a beautiful chapel with three amazing carved wodden doors. The architecture is inspiring! Between many of the shops there are doors that lead to the apartments above and each door is a different design and color.

Class starts tomorrow at 8:30 but it is almost 9:40pm here and the sun still is not down.

I will not be posting many pictures on here because the ones I have posted from my phone have yet to work. It shows there is a picture but the will not load. I do not have a way to transfer the pictures from my camera to the internet other than what I take with my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment